On Becoming a Sissy

This sissy is owned by Mistress Bella Rosa. She is in control and I like it this way! Comments are invited, please be polite!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Welcome!


Welcome to my first ever blog.

Herein I will be documenting my thoughts and feelings as well as sharing the experiences I have as the property of my Mistress. She is transforming me into a complete sissy, to become a lifestyle, not a fantasy. She has ordered me to keep a diary of the process for Her perusal and this will allow both Her and you to read and enjoy.

I will be tweaking this blog for a while as I learn how. Please bear with me! Thank you!

Sissy Brianna

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger Katrin said...

Hello Brianna,

I just found the link to your blog in the sissy school. First of all I must tell you that you are looking simply beautiful. I wish I'd look that great.
I am looking forward to read more about your way into complete sissyhood. I am sure you will enjoy being the feminized property of your Mistress as much as I do.

I cross my fingers you will find what you are looking for.

Hugs

maid katrin

 
At 12:43 AM, Blogger Sissy Brianna said...

Thank you Katrin. My Mistress is wonderful and really enjoys feminising me. Stay tuned, She has plenty in store for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home