On Becoming a Sissy

This sissy is owned by Mistress Bella Rosa. She is in control and I like it this way! Comments are invited, please be polite!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Notes on chastity

Well, it has been ten days in chastity now. This is the first time I have been locked up like this. Oh, I've done it for a few hours, 12 max, but never this long term. It gets tougher to handle every day but I do it anyway, to please my Mistress.

I keep thinking I've hit rock bottom and things will get easier from now on and each time I realize that I *can* become more frustrated. Mistress enjoys hearing about this and I make sure to describe my feelings in vivid detail to Her. Then She makes things even worse by dropping hints about what She has planned for my next visit.

She knows this drives me crazy, imagining all sorts of horrible humiliations. I think anticipation of something can be worse than the actual experience. I know there will not be enough time to do them all, b ut trying to guess which She will choose is maddening.

And every time I let my i magination run away with me I have to bring myself under control by reminding myself that I asked, nay, BEGGED for this for a year and a half before She finally granted me my wish. And part of it is that I not be allowed to back out at all, until She has finished with my transformation. Thus, I have no real choice in what happens to me. Mistress may not get around to doing item A and C on Her list this time but WILL get to item B and D-F and will save the rest for another visit. I can be sure that eventually, I will experience EVERYTHING She can dream up.
And I cannot forget that there are two other Mistresses involved with my subjugation and feminisation who also are scheming to humiliate me publicly and privately and I must also obey them or risk Mistress's displeasure.

Mistress has asked me to bring Her a cane, because She likes them. Even though they scare the heck out of me, I will present myself with a carefully selected cane just for Her and will willingly submit to a caning, just because She wants to test it out.

There are a few other items on my list to bring Her and I am calling my friend back home to make sure they are all available for me when I return. I will give more detail on those later.

Please allow me to share with you a before and after picture of my chastisement.




Beware, once you start down the chastity path, it will control you forever! I am beginning to look forward to my hormone treatments as they will reduce and eventually eliminate my erections and thus my discomfort. I hope.

See you all next time!

3 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Blogger Katrin said...

Hello sissy brianna,

it is nice to read and see that your Mistress keeps you under lock and key. I certainly know what it is like since I am locked up myself. In the beginning I thought I would not be able to stand it but after a few weeks I got used to eventually. Your clitty is so small and pathetic that no Woman would have a use for it.
When do you start taking hormones? Will you do it under medical supervision like I do. I definitely would recommend.

I am looking forward to read more about your feminization. I dearly hope that you will become the sissy girl you and your Mistress want you to be.

Hugs

maid katrin

PS: The cane is not as bad as you might think. It can be quite exciting and makes you aware that your Mistress is always superiour to you.

 
At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i admire u so much to have a mistress to dominate you....

 
At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have always wanted to become a real sissy! but i dont have a mistress in my life.i never did like manly things im working on breast enhancement and getting nice boobs! i want more then anything to have a femdom in my life! and make me loose everything that goes with being a man and to become feminine all the way! somebody Please help im in kansas city mo. and i will take a chance on leaving my e-mail sherlock9934@msn.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home