On Becoming a Sissy

This sissy is owned by Mistress Bella Rosa. She is in control and I like it this way! Comments are invited, please be polite!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Move to Texas finally complete!

On Friday, June 1, I finished packing up my old car and U-Haul trailer and I hit the road about five pm. I drove until I got into Tennessee, spent the night there, pushed on in the morning to Texarkana. I slept there and finished the trip to El Paso the next day, having spent a total of 52 hours on the road! Thank GOD I don't have to log those hours or I'd really be in violation of the HOS!

I arrived at my Mistress's home on Sunday at nine pm. We just relaxed that night and I unpacked the following day. After returning the trailer, we just looked at each other and sighed "It's done, I'm here for good!"

Now I have to get everything integrated into the household before I report back to my job. No small task I assure you!

I am hoping that someone asks me a question regarding the feminisation of males. So far, it's been comments only! C'mon people! You asked me for more information and I have it! Just tell me what you want to hear about first! Otherwise, *I* will decide what to post about next.

Cheers!

Brianna

2 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to see another entry on your blog. This must be a very exciting time for both you and your Mistress now as i'm sure your aware many of us sissies out here still dream of finding that right Mistress to take us in and train us like you are now. Happy new home to you and best wishes.

 
At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brianna,

Why not post about your daily experiences as a sissy slave? That would be very enlightening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home