On Becoming a Sissy

This sissy is owned by Mistress Bella Rosa. She is in control and I like it this way! Comments are invited, please be polite!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Home at last!

It's been a long time since I've set foot in what I call my "home", a rented bungalow in the Pennsylvania mountains. It's small but perfect for just me and my doggy. It's been under continuous renovation since I moved in and it's nearly complete.

But my attention was not drawn to the unfinished walls, missing door or empty electrical fixtures. No, it was drawn by a certain little key, sitting on my desktop.

Yes, it's the key to my chastity tube. I left it here so that I could not get to it until I arrived here for my doctor appointment tomorrow. Mistress has authorised me to remove the tube tomorrow only so that I can have my examination but then must relock it again when I return to my house. And did I mention that I must mail the key to Her as soon as the lock is back in place? That little devil is sitting on my shoulder, telling me I can take it off right now and wank to my hearts' content. But then I think of having to admit to Mistress that I disobeyed Her instructions. I shudder to think of what She would do. So I do believe the lock will remain right where She put it until tomorrow morning and it will go right back on again as soon as I return. Then the key will go into an envelope and directly into a mailbox so that I am not tempted ever again. Shoo, darn devil!

In the meantime, I'm going to try to pry another day off out of my Scrooge-like boss. I didn't get home until after six pm, which, according to company policy, means that this day does not count as a day off. And I'm owed three. So, Friday, Saturday and Sunday off, returning to work on Monday at noon. Now all I have to do is convince da boss of that.

Now, I'm off to the shower where I will scrub myself squeaky clean, remove that icky hair like I always do on a weekend and then a rubdown with my lotion so that I can have nice soft skin. And the dog gets washed too...he's dingy and is shedding too much. I will need at least an hour to vacuum it all up and make my truck clean.

Ta Ta!

Brianna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home