On Becoming a Sissy

This sissy is owned by Mistress Bella Rosa. She is in control and I like it this way! Comments are invited, please be polite!

Friday, September 15, 2006

A quick note

Just to let you all know I'm still out here, alive and well.

I had a few days off and spent them running around like crazy. I'm getting more rest now at work than I did at home!

I did have my ears pierced while I was there. They will be completely healed and ready for Mistress to accessorize next month. She will also have several new toys with which to discipline and train me. She can hardly wait! We are trying to firm up the dates that this will take place. It looks like the third week of October is best for Her.

I need to get to sleep soon but I want to share one last thing: Last night was the first night since I was chastised that I did not have even one little attempt at an erection. I do believe my organ is learning to remain limp at all times. My friends who have been chastised were right, you DO get used to it!

Love and kisses to you all!

Brianna

1 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Blogger Katrin said...

Dear brianna,

nice to read that the moment you may meet your Mistress is coming closer. I hope She will speed up your feminization and make you the complete sissy you want to be as soon as possible.
I am glad you tiny organ is coming to terms now. It is really useless for you to get erect.

Hugs and kisses

sissy maid katrin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home