On Becoming a Sissy

This sissy is owned by Mistress Bella Rosa. She is in control and I like it this way! Comments are invited, please be polite!

Tuesday, December 08, 2009

We talked

I spoke with the therapist recently.

She was having problems with her phone so we had to resort to an IM conversation which somewhat hampered communication but things went as well as could be expected. She now has a feel for me and my needs, my desires and our relationship. My wife is coming around nicely and is actually having some fun with transforming me! It is the best thing that could happen to a nice gurl like me!

She bought me a dress that, while being designed for someone with a bust (I don't yet) still looks nice. I'll have to wear forms until I grow my breasts. She also noted that the body hair HAS to go and she's right, that's the next step on my list. My new hair will feel much better once it doesn't tickle all that carpeting.

I feel better about myself and my relationship seems much more secure now that she knows that I truly love her and have no intention of leaving her without being bodily thrown away! I think that was her biggest insecurity; that I don't love her anymore and would prefer to live with someone else. No way! I love her even more now and feel secure that she is accepting me and is going to take the journey with me. I will be needing her more than ever soon and she will be there! I am happy! And so is she, which is all good.

Things are looking up!

2 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Blogger Sissy Katie said...

Good to see you posting again, Brianna.

 
At 10:47 AM, Blogger Sissy Brianna said...

Hi Katie! How have you been?

One little comment, please call me Pamela. Pam to my friends!

Kiss

Pam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home