On Becoming a Sissy

This sissy is owned by Mistress Bella Rosa. She is in control and I like it this way! Comments are invited, please be polite!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

These are my New Year's Resolutions. I usually don't do any because I never stick to any, but this year things will be different!

1) Get a better job.

I need this so I can afford to continue my transition.

2) Stop smoking!

This I need for general health reasons. Also, it will keep me from going on hormones or having surgery. All in all, my worst vice and the one I most want to change!

3) Replace my male wardrobe with a female one.

I need to do this to further my transition. I cannot go 24/7 if I have literally nothing to wear!
Plus, it will be liberating when I finally take my male clothes to Goodwill.

4) Maintain a healthy weight

My doctor is helping me on this. I have a tough time keeping my weight where it needs to be due to several health complications interfering with my digestion of food. I am coming under control now with meds and intend to keep it this way.

5) Get a good gender therapist to help me with my transition

And help me over any rough spots. And help me keep my marriage intact. And write the letters that will enable me to keep #6, plus surgery in the future.

6) Get myself on hormones

I need this to get my transition on track and establish a timeline for the rest. I need to make my insides match my outsides. HRT will feminize my body, get rid of all this icky hair forever, make redundant my breastforms, shrink the chemical factory and get rid of the testosterone that is slowly but surely poisoning me.

I think that is ambitious enough for one year. If I can keep them all, I will be well on my way to the new me!

Comments are, as always, welcome!

Love

Pamela

1 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home